Chalk industry project is one of the simple and profitable projects, that doesn’t need a big budget. Comparing to its consumption. It is one of the successful projects that achieve good profits, because it provides its services to large groups of society, also it is used widely and in many places. This project is not expensive and does not require a lot of workers, and the good thing about this project is that it doesn’t require any experience or to be professional. All u need for chalk industry is a small amount of money to buy the manufacturing machine, which is not expensive, and raw materials. The project owner can learn how to work only by watching videos online, or by volunteering to work for free at one of the factories to gain some experience, but this is just a suggestion, as we said it’s a very simple project that doesn’t need any experience or a large budget.
It is better for the project to be close to the target customers, as it is better for the factory to be in an urban area where there are many schools and people who use crayons on a continuous and frequent amount. You can rent the place for a certain period or it may be permanent.
Chalk consists of a main raw material, which is calcium carbonate, in addition to some additional materials responsible for the strength and stiffness of the chalk and for its final shape, which are:
- Colors to give the chalk the color you want, and to diversify production so that it is not limited to one color (white).
- Cooking oil or coconut oil is used as a lubricant during production, usually mixed with kerosene and used to line the inner part of the template used to form chalk to prevent it from sticking to the mold.
- Clean water to mix chalk production ingredients.
Equipment needed for a chalk production
Here is a list of what chalk production project needs:
- Chalk molds.
- Calcium carbonate caso3
- Packaging and packing materials (for example, branded cardboard boxes for the project).
- Chalk production machine.
• It is used in schools for writing on wooden boards.
• Used in agriculture field, to increase the PH of the soil, which is the type of calcium carbonate made of caso3.
• Also used in sports, specifically in tennis game, and this type is made of tai2 titanium oxide.
• Used in mountaineering, weightlifting and gymnastics, this type is a powder or chalk made from mnco3, in order to remove sweat from hands.
• Chalk contains calcium, which enable it to be used in dental cleaning products.
• It is used to resist ants and to keep metals from rust.
• It is used to prevent moisture and maintain the degree of silver gloss.
In addition to what we mentioned above, there are many uses of chalk, which make it one of the ingredients that serve a large classes and segments of society so that excellent profits can be achieved through them.
Marketing and target customers
You can sell your product in retail or wholesale to a wide range of clients, and there are many targeted customers for chalk, here are some of them:
- Craftsmen and artists.
- Libraries and so many other customers that use chalk in different ways.
Success elements of chalk project
- a comprehensive study on the project and targeted customers.
- Find a market that support your project in the long terms.
- Find raw materials resources.
- Choose the appropriate location for work in terms of area and supply and provide it with water and electricity, and the site must be in a vital area and close to customers.
- Developing a suitable plan for starting the work, in order to classify the goals of the project, budget required, competitors, target customers and profits.
- Choose a name for your product, and prepare the necessary documents to get started.