Tire recycling project is one of the most successful and profitable projects, as it produces a raw material that is required in many industries. One of the most benefits of this project is reducing environmental pollution, because damaged car and truck tires are safely recycled instead of being burned.
This project works to produce rubber granules from the recycling of damaged tires, this raw material is required in many industries, as it is used in covering playgrounds, it is known that industrial stadiums has been increased in recent times. It is also used in making brake pads for trains with a percentage of 40% of this raw material. Used also in constructing materials as building floors. It is used as anti-shock, anti-skid and general safety material. Rubber granules is used as an additional material in rubber and plastic industries. Also rubber floors are very common and needed as it is used in kids parks floor, fitness centers…etc.
Rubber granules production stages:
To be able to produce rubber granules from waste tires, you need to follow several stages, which is:
- Sorting tires and remove impurities and other non-rubber materials as a first stage.
- Cut the frames into smaller sizes to make it easier, this process is done by using a special saw.
- Cut the rubber to turn into granules of different sizes and the size of the product can be controlled by controlling the grinding stone column used in the cutting process.
- Separate Rubber granules by mechanical sieve with three sieves with permeable sizes 10mm, 5mm, 1mm.
- After finishing with sifting and separating process, you come up with sorted products that can be packed in 50kg plastic bags.
- Packages are stored in a storage location, and are ready to be delivered to the customers.
Supplies for tires recycing:
Of course you need supplies and requirements to get the job done, and go through the process of tire recycling; here is a list of what you need:
- Tape saw: It is a continuous belt used to cut large tires into small pieces for easy handling.
- Rubber grinding machine; there is a lot of types that you can find on ALIBABA.com or any online market, and that depends on your budget.
- Mechanical sieve; used for sifting and separating rubber granules into different sizes, it is provided with three sieves with permeable sizes: 10mm, 5mm, 4mm. These sieves can be replaced with sieves of other sizes if the market demand requires to.
- Mechanical scale; used to weigh products before completing packaging and storing operations.
- Also workers are needed, you need to hire a 5 to 7 workers.
Tire Recycling Project area and location:
This project needs a large space, minimum of 200 square meters, preferably in one of the industrial areas. Also, you can find available places for rent and at cheaper prices than other regions. In addition industrial areas contains a lot of factories in different fields, you can sell your product to some of them.
Packaging the product:
The product is packed in 50 kg plastic bags, before storage, the technical specifications of the product are printed in terms of granule size and use, stating that the products are of waste tires.
Marketing and selling the product:
After selling rubble granules to costumers, you should make a research about the type of costumers you are going to target, fields that depends on your product in their industries; here are some of them:
- Brake pads production factories, which are often located in industrial areas.
- Constructing materials trading companies.
- Companies of Rubble and plastic industries.
- Playground and stadium floor industries.
There are several ways to sell rubble granules to companies, you can make direct meetings with customers to make sure you have got a perfect deal, you can also participate in local and international exhibitions in order to be known in the widest amount. And don’t forget to use website for professional purposes.
- Be professional
- Quality is the key of success
- The benefits of your product are important
- Sell your product before it is ready
- Think outside of the box